• (2009-Present)Teaching Drawing and painting at own studio.
• (2012) Doing production at Lahore Grammar School.
• (2012-Present)Art teacher at Lahore Grammar School 55 main gulberg.
• (2012-Present)Illustrator at orient mccann erickson.
• (2011) Alhamra’s 7th annual exhibition of paintings, sculpture, ceramics art by young artists.
• (2012) Alhamra’s 8th annual exhibition of paintings, sculpture, ceramics art by young artists.
• (2011) National College of Arts thesis exhibition grant.
• (2010-2011) Scholarship based on merit National College of Arts.
• (2012) Awarded at alhamra young artist exhibition.
Date of Birth: 1982-01-01 in Lahore, Pakistan.
Qualification: • (2011)Bachelor in Fine Arts (major with Painting) from National College of Arts. • (2007)Intermediate in Fine Arts from Government College University Lahore. • (2005)Metric in science from Crescent Model higher secondary school.
Painting flesh covered with different temperatures of colors, given by light gave me pleasure and allowed me to create a personal space.
In process I felt accompanied by different opposition’s which had different mood and context. Sometimes while looking at final image I felt like a voyeur to my own space.
I got three narrations one was given by me to the image and second was given by image. Third narration is the critic of painting on the perception of the viewer.
I was happy and kept shocked by paintings but then dialogue started between viewer and the paintings some called them bisexual act and some said it’s a game of kabbadi or the hot summer blackouts of Lahore. Dialogue continues and this political view given to the viewer remains ambiguous.
I don’t see them as male body only they are objects which have become my subject.